Welcome to another part of our troubleshooting series where we help resolve the #Apple # iPhone problems that our readers are experiencing. In this latest installment of the series we will take a look at one problem sent to us by our reader regarding the #iPhone6S that does not seem to charge. We will take a look at some of the troubleshooting steps that needs to be done to resolve this problem.
If you own an iPhone 6s or any other iPhone model for that matter then feel contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concern that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.


iPhone 6S Is Not Charging Problem: 
So I got an iPhone 6s (upgraded from the 5) and I tried charging it for the first time but it’s not charging. I didn’t get a new usb cord since I was just given the phone brand new out of the box (so I know for sure the 6s wasn’t tampered with). My usb cord is working perfectly fine to charge my iphone 5 however, it isn’t charging my iphone 6s at all. I do business from my phone so I really need my phone to be fully charged at all times and it’s currently on 8%. How do I fix this ? Is it my usb cord that’s not allowing my phone to charge or is it my phone itself. Please help!
Solution: The first thing you will want to do in this case is to carefully inspect the lightning port of your phone. Does it have any dirt or debris present? If necessary, you should clean this port using a can of compressed air. Next, it’s best to try using a different charging cord to eliminate the possibility of the cord causing this problem. You should also try to connect the phone to a computer and see if it charges. if you have another wall charger then try using it as well.
If the above steps fail then restart your phone
  • Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
  • Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
  • After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
If after the restart the problem still occurs then I suggest you have the phone checked at an Apple authorized service center.
Engage with us
If you have any concerns regarding your iPhone feel free to contact us using this form. We will provide you with free technical support regarding the issue you are facing with your device. Just make sure to provide as much detail as possible so that we can make an accurate diagnosis.


by : mpree / http://softwareproblemme.blogspot.co.id/
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
softWARE problem © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top